Wednesday 14 January 2015

Hi Everyone,

New Adventures....

Merry Xmas Gang!

I really enjoyed promoting my work and working with others this year. But, I'm going to pursue new endeavors next year.  I intend to promote my work in more libraries. Nothing's been fixed yet. But everyone will get an update on this. I intend to work with a couple of schools. 

Again,nothing has been set in stone just yet. And, I will work with community organisations and creative writing groups. I'm going to display more inspirational work using different sources of inspiration and the art of creativity which will include a new facet. Motivational skills. But, more importantly, I will focus on the sequel to my best selling Black Thriller novel Snake Amongst Shadows.That's coming soon. So, watch out for it. Have a great new year everyone. But remember Stay Safe!

NEWS FLASH:

The Rattlesnake and the Blogger

Chidimma Ezechukwu is a new blogger on the blogging scene. She launched her blog online a few weeks ago. I must say she's really good at what she does. She is a Nigerian graduate who seems to have a journalistic flair for covering the news around the world including her home country Nigeria. Chidimma studied computer science at  Anambra State University in Nigeria. She also covers events,entertainment,lifestyle, fashion, sports, inspiration and gossip.

So what is the gossip right now? She has offered to promote my book Snake Amongst Shadows. Well, that sounds fantastic! 

So here come the troops. Chidimma is just one of so many. I'm sure there will be  more. I really can't wait to promote my book and my life's work on her blog because i know I will feel very much at home@EzechukwuChidimma's blogspot.com 
which is her blogspot address. So, despite all this what else does she do? I won't be able to divulge that right now. But I can gladly say to you lot  it's good to know writing does run in the family.

Welcome on board the S.A.S Road Show  Chidimma. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

The Advertisement

It  takes a new kind of crusade to rid  the streets of crime.
Only one man is crazy enough to dare the odds. 

Who is he and is he really whom he claims to be?

Find out in the explosive sequel to my best selling Black Thriller novel

Snake Amongst Shadows

It's coming. Soon!!!